Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2010/04/13 14:17:29 UTC

Reviewing patches

I think we need someone to take the on reviewing the

Mac patches for C++ broker
&&
The C# patches for both the native and WCF client (I think Steve is
doing the
latter, but I don't think anyone is picking up the former.)

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Reviewing patches

Posted by Bruno Matos <br...@paradigmaxis.pt>.
Hello,

On 2010/04/13, at 13:17, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> I think we need someone to take the on reviewing the
>
> Mac patches for C++ broker

Is there a client lib built for Mac OS?

> &&
> The C# patches for both the native and WCF client (I think Steve is
> doing the
> latter, but I don't think anyone is picking up the former.)
>
> Carl.

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Thank you!

--