Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/05/10 03:15:14 UTC

Document about how to add a new tablespace

Hi folks,
Recently, we have many contributors who are curious about how to support
new data sources for Tajo.
So, I'm writing a document on our Wiki. Here is the link.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Adding+a+new+Tablespace

This is a first draft, and I'm considering add a simple example.
I hope this will be helpful for you.

Welcome any comments or questions.
Jihoon

Re: Document about how to add a new tablespace

Posted by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org>.
Byunghoon and Janaka,
I'm pleased the document is helpful for you.
I will add some example soon.

Jihoon

2016년 5월 11일 (수) 오후 5:31, Janaka Thilakarathna <bj...@gmail.com>님이
작성: