Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Elhadi barkat <ha...@shockfish.com> on 2001/07/17 10:28:16 UTC

SOAP with Orion - help please !

Hi,
Sorry for posting this again but I'm still stuck in it.

I'm using SOAP v2.2 and Orion 1.5.2
SOAP application is deployed with the soap.war file
my services(a java app) is located in my $ORION-HOME/lib/soapservices.jar
- the SOAP RPC Servlet is working fine
- the services object is found correctly
- a simple method that simply return a String works well too
The problem is that everytime I want to use an EJB(Session Bean here) in
another service method
I get the following error:

"
Fault Code : SOAP-ENV:Server
Fault String : Exception from service object:
com/shockfish/spotme/person/ejbmanager/PersonAgentHome
Fault Actor : /soap/servlet/rpcrouter/
"
where com/shockfish/spotme/person/ejbmanager/PersonAgentHome is the path to
my bean's home interface

I can't guess what this error is??

I would appreciate any push on this error?
Hadi