Posted to mod_tcl-dev@tcl.apache.org by James <so...@dodo.com.au> on 2002/08/30 14:50:43 UTC

mod_tcl for Win32

Will there be a version of the mod_tcl source that can be compiled on Win32?
A binary of mod_tcl, for example mod_tcl.so that can just be put in the
modules directory and a sample few lines to load it in httpd.conf on an
apache for Win32?

Re: mod_tcl for Win32

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"James" <so...@dodo.com.au> writes:

> Will there be a version of the mod_tcl source that can be compiled
> on Win32?  A binary of mod_tcl, for example mod_tcl.so that can just
> be put in the modules directory and a sample few lines to load it in
> httpd.conf on an apache for Win32?

At the moment, I don't think so, but if you would like to contribute
one, we would welcome the effort!

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/