Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/11 00:59:07 UTC

Scaling the display

See attached patch.  It's not 100% fleshed out, but you get the idea.
Thoughts?  Is this something we want?  I'm thinking that:

* It could help our accessibility story.

* It helps debug Java2D calls since round/ceil/floor errors become
much more apparent when you scale the graphics :)

For those who don't want to look at the code, the patch adds a
"scale:double" to ApplicationContext$DisplayHost, allowing us to scale
the display either up or down.  The user can control the scale by
holding down CTRL+SHIFT and scrolling the mouse wheel.

-T

Re: Scaling the display

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
And here's the final version (patch applied from the project root this
time as well).  Thoughts?  I don't just want to check this in since it
could be a controversial change.

-T