Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/21 23:59:21 UTC

[status] tomahawk 1.1.5 release

FYI,
Just started over the tomahawk release procedure.
New branch 1.1.5 is created and trunk is already switched to 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.

You can follow the release procedure in the diary at:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease115

--Manfred

Re: [status] tomahawk 1.1.5 release

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Wendy, Thanks for the info.
yes, you are right. we should do this later in 1.1.6.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [status] tomahawk 1.1.5 release

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Manfred,

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
The tomahawk 1.1.5 artifacts are now available on
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/

Please note, that these are not yet the final jars. The javadoc jars
are missing and I will have to  redeploy them. I will not be able to
do this before monday.

So, if you want to help please feel free to test those jars over the weekend.

Thanks,
Manfred