Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Anupong Chaiwong <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/03 03:35:08 UTC

Re: English dictionaries - beta - 20140501

I am from Thailand. If there is a need for Thai language, I can help.

Re: Thai language (Re: English dictionaries - beta - 20140501)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Em 13/05/2014 09:08, T J escreveu:
>> Anupong:You can sign up for a Pootle account to translate UI and Help. But I still cannot find a way for translating the web site either.
> have you tried Rob Weir's tutorial for editing the web site

The Thai site is special. The website editing tutorial does not apply.
The site is actually one page on the wiki:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/TH

TJ, I created an account (jteera) for you on the wiki to edit that page.
You should receive a temporary password soon. E-mail me if you haven't
received it yet in 24 hours.

Again, once this is done we can move to a full update of the Thai site
as the next step.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Thai language (Re: English dictionaries - beta - 20140501)

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 13/05/2014 09:08, T J escreveu:
> Anupong:You can sign up for a Pootle account to translate UI and Help. But I still cannot find a way for translating the web site either.
Hi,
have you tried Rob Weir's tutorial for editing the web site
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDZN3Lu6HA>?
Regards,
Pedro.

RE: Thai language (Re: English dictionaries - beta - 20140501)

Posted by T J <jt...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Anupong Chaiwong <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.