Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> on 2020/06/06 16:32:16 UTC

subscribe comfirm

flinker@126.com

Re: Re: subscribe comfirm

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roc,
The 'signature' is not related to the subscription.

Again, if you want to subscribe to the mailing list, please follow the
instructions from the web page: https://kafka.apache.org/contact.
<https://kafka.apache.org/contact>
That is, to send an email to users-subscribe@kafka.apache.org directly, and
then follow the steps described in confirmation mail.

Thank you.

Re:Re: subscribe comfirm

Posted by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com>.

Re: subscribe comfirm