Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Billy Vandory <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/10 08:50:10 UTC

Geronimo 2.x hanging during deployment of ear file

I have an ear, with a web app project, its basically bare, except its using
SPRING and STRUTS2.  When I say bare, there's 1 jsp and a few classes.

I cant deploy the app, if I deploy it, Geronimo just hangs, forever. I
thought I had reverted my web.xml back to an its original, but its still
hanging.  I dont know what information I can provide since its not logging
and when i log into the console, it just shows the left nav menu and it
doesnt complete the web response.  This is the first time i've seen anything
like this. I tried deploying through GEP and when that sticks at 45% i tried
deploying using 'deploy' .. I can't even break out of the deploy script.

My backend deploys correctly.

Tell me what I can provide?

Re: Geronimo 2.x hanging during deployment of ear file

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
If you could provide the sample to reproduce the issue, it would help us a
lot to find the issue.

2010/6/10 Billy Vandory <bi...@yahoo.com>

> I have an ear, with a web app project, its basically bare, except its using
> SPRING and STRUTS2.  When I say bare, there's 1 jsp and a few classes.
>
> I cant deploy the app, if I deploy it, Geronimo just hangs, forever. I
> thought I had reverted my web.xml back to an its original, but its still
> hanging.  I dont know what information I can provide since its not logging
> and when i log into the console, it just shows the left nav menu and it
> doesnt complete the web response.  This is the first time i've seen
> anything
> like this. I tried deploying through GEP and when that sticks at 45% i
> tried
> deploying using 'deploy' .. I can't even break out of the deploy script.
>
> My backend deploys correctly.
>
> Tell me what I can provide?

Ivan