Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Julia Bamford <jb...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/22 21:51:06 UTC

Documentation repository

Hi,

I know the quarks.documentation repository was migrated from GitHub, but
I'm not sure where to find it. Can someone please point me in the right
direction so that I can start contributing?

--
Best,
Julia

Re: Documentation repository

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org>.
On 3/22/2016 1:51 PM, Julia Bamford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know the quarks.documentation repository was migrated from GitHub, but
> I'm not sure where to find it. Can someone please point me in the right
> direction so that I can start contributing?

Hi Julia,

The doc repository has merged with the website and is available at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-quarks-website.  You can fork and
create pull requests against that repository.  There is a top level
README.md which talks about contributing.

Perhaps the site/docs/community.md  page [1] should be changed to make
it clear that the documentation and web site share a repository.

Thanks

Kathey

https://github.com/apache/incubator-quarks-website/blob/master/site/docs/community.md