Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd Orr <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/13 18:52:25 UTC

Table Markup

I haven't downloaded a release since beta-8. I am very glad to see the great
strides made in XHTML compliance! Even though this is not a compliance
issue, I was wondering if it makes sense to markup the first/next/...
navigation span as a div instead and give it an id or a class to style it
with? As it is, it may be difficult to decipher where this particular
element is in a large page. If there was a unique identifier, it would be a
small thing to style the component. The same is true of the enclosing div.
If every table component is in an anonymous div tag, it is difficult to use
the may techniques available for styling divs. Otherwise, this is going very
well.