Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by utpal kas <ut...@yahoo.com> on 2021/03/08 19:11:37 UTC

Syncope: Consolidated propagation report

 Hello,
We have set up the PULL task to execute auto-propagation to LDAP (external resource).
After the PULL task's execution we are getting the Summary result by invoking syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint. The summary shows, how many users are create/updated/deleted. I do see the syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint does show the PROPAGATION task related records but they are based on individual user.
We like to have a summary report ( how many users are create/updated/deleted)  generated for PROPAGATION task, is there any easy way?
Thanks,
Utpal

Re: Syncope: Consolidated propagation report

Posted by utpal kas <ut...@yahoo.com>.
 That helps, Thank you Francesco!
    On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 02:50:30 AM EST, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

  On 08/03/21 20:11, utpal kas wrote:

 Hello,
  We have set up the PULL task to execute auto-propagation to LDAP (external resource).
  After the PULL task's execution we are getting the Summary result by invoking syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint. The summary shows, how many users are create/updated/deleted. I do see the syncope/rest/tasks/executions/recent endpoint does show the PROPAGATION task related records but they are based on individual user.
  We like to have a summary report ( how many users are create/updated/deleted)  generated for PROPAGATION task, is there any easy way?

Hi Utpal,
 what you are asking for is not available OOTB: compared to Pull (which is related to a set of objects being received from an External Resource), Propagation is instead related to a single identity being sent from Syncope to External Resources.

You might however extract the information you are looking for from the following REST endpoint:

/tasks/PROPAGATION?page=1&size=25&orderby=end%20DESC&resource=the-resource&anyTypeKind=USER&details=true

this will return the first matching 25 propagation tasks for users  on the "the-resource" External Resource, with executions (details), sorted by end date (completion).

HTH
 Regards.

 --
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Syncope: Consolidated propagation report

Posted by utpal kas <ut...@yahoo.com>.
 Thanks Francesco, for clarification.
    On Friday, March 12, 2021, 07:41:56 AM EST, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> wrote:

  On 10/03/21 13:30, utpal kas wrote:

 Another question,
  Is there any way to get the details of all the propagation happened today?
  Something like, if yes, can you please tell me which format I should send the date?
  /tasks/PROPAGATION?end=<today's date>

As you can find out by visiting the Tasks endpoint in Swagger UI, it is not possible to filter tasks by start / end date.

Regards.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.