Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/18 16:39:25 UTC

Jira setup for Joern

I added Joern to the UIMA committers list in Jira.

Joern, it seems that you have two user accounts in
Jira, one called "joern" and one called "kottmann".
Is that right, or am I just showing my lack of Jira
knowledge?  If this is right, you may wish to delete
one of them (the "joern" account is the one you seem
to have used, and it's the one that I added to the
committers group).

Also there is a Jira group called uima-developers
that Joern is not part of.  I'm not sure what purpose
this group serves.  Anybody know?

--Thilo

Re: Jira setup for Joern

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Hi Joern,

your "kottmann" account has been deleted, and
4 issues switched over to "joern".

--Thilo

Re: Jira setup for Joern

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.