Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Tan, Wangda" <Wa...@emc.com> on 2013/01/15 02:56:26 UTC

Biggest cluster running YARN in the world?

Hi guys,
I've a question in my head for a long time, what's the biggest cluster running YARN? I just heard some "rumor" about some biggest cluster running map-reduce 1.0 with 10,000+ nodes, but rarely heard about such "rumor" about YARN.
Welcome any message about this, like "inside information" or "rumor" :-p.
Wangda

Re: Biggest cluster running YARN in the world?

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@gmail.com>.
You may get more updated information from folks at Yahoo!, but here is a
mail on hadoop-general mailing list that has some statistics:

http://www.mail-archive.com/general@hadoop.apache.org/msg05592.html

Please note it is a little dated, so things should be better now :-)

Thank
hemanth