Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manjunath Nagarajaiah <bn...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 08:38:28 UTC

HOw to use TELNET in Jmeter

I am trying to connect to remote server using Putty or TELNET  ex(Telnet
10.1.27.53  11203(portno),I want to check the response time for the same
scenario using 100 such request, the problem I am facing is I don’t have a
sampler which I can use to send TELNET protocol, from my research I found
out that we have a common-net api which consists of TELNET class files which
can be used ,but I don’t know how to use it ,please suggest me in this
regard
--
regards
Manju