Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/12/08 06:39:12 UTC

New Committer Jonathan Kelly

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked Jonathan Kelly
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that the invitation was accepted.

Jonathan Kelly has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop project
for a few months now.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need
to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Welcome and let the Source be with you!

Olaf (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

Re: New Committer Jonathan Kelly

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.