Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/28 19:17:10 UTC

xmlbeans in wrong directory

xmlbeans 2.2.0 and 2.3.0 poms have groupId org.apache.xmlbeans but
they are in the xmlbeans folder in the repo
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/xmlbeans/poms

any problem moving them to
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.xmlbeans
?

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-535

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.