Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2017/01/13 15:12:26 UTC

Pull Requests needing review

Hello Folks,

The following Pull Requests could really use review. If you have a moment it would be appreciated:

[CURATOR-200] Shade Guava into Curator - https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/190 <https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/190>
[CURATOR-99] Java 8 DSL for Curator - https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/189 <https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/189>

-Jordan

Re: Pull Requests needing review

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I had huge hopes for Gradle. I was one of the first users of Gradle at Netflix. But, over time I realized that it’s just Ant with a Groovy wrapper. No thanks.

-JZ

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.