Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 08:07:51 UTC

Is there any guideline on how to write service checking script ?

I want to write python script to verify my service after installed in
ambari, is there any guideline or document about the python api ? Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Is there any guideline on how to write service checking script ?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bhuvnesh,

This is for how to run the service check, I am looking for the document how
to write service check script for my service. Especially about about the
python api.

Posted by Bhuvnesh Chaudhary <bc...@pivotal.io>.
Hello Jeff,