Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by RJ...@syda.org on 2002/01/03 17:44:16 UTC

Hiding / Minimizing Real Player

We are streaming a real audio file using a cgi perl script (below) on
a Linux - Apache server.
We would like Real Player to open minimized or sent to background so as not
to cover the
main browser window.
Any ideas?  Thank you in advance!

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

print "Content-type: audio/x-pn-realaudio\n\n";

if(! defined($ARGV[0]))
{
    print "pnm://play.rbn.com?unknown\n"
}
else
{
  print "http://www.siddhayoga.org/$ARGV[0]\n"
}

Rick Johnston

RE: Hiding / Minimizing Real Player

Posted by Takacs Istvan <is...@hungax.com>.
Hi,

You should embed the realplayer in a html form.
Then you can use Javascript to address that window;

window.focus();

> We would like Real Player to open minimized or sent to
> background so as not
> to cover the main browser window.

Regards,

		Istvan