Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/11/24 09:46:11 UTC

Result (was: Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.0.13)

Hi Blake,

thanks for voting. Together with my vote, we got two votes.

This is means there will be NO Trinidad 1.0.13 release. Too bad that
the community
is not really interested in even getting maintaining releases out :-(

-Matthias

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Blake Sullivan
<bl...@oracle.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> -- Blake Sullivan
>
> On 11/14/10 9:44 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
> +1
>
> sent from my Android phone
>
> On Nov 10, 2010 2:07 PM, "Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was running the needed tasks to get the next release of the Apache
>> MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.x CORE out. The artifacts are deployed to a
>> staging repo ([1]).
>>
>> Please take a look at the "1.0.13" artifacts and vote.

>> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
>> and why..............
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Matthias
>>
>> [1]
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-055/
>>
>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Fwd: Result (was: Re: [VOTE] Trinidad core: 1.0.13)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

the vote is closed. In the past we agreed that for 1.0.x we will have
a very few releases,
just a few maintenance releases.

I did an overhaul on the pom files, to test the new Apache
infrastructure for releases, so
this was a perfect test candiate for that, but looks like the Trinidad
community failed in getting
a release out. Perhaps it's time to declare Trinidad 1.0.x official as
no longer in maintenance mode?
Let me raise that question on dev@

-Matthias

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.