Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Pablo Beltran <pa...@svnflash.com> on 2010/01/26 15:49:16 UTC

Revision graphs for all!

Hi,

Are you tired of waiting for all the whole history of the Apache's
Subversion repository is downloaded to see a revision graph?

Do you work on MacOs, Solaris or Linux and sometimes need/want to explore
the Apache's Subversion repository with TortoiseSVN?

Would be nice if  developers could see revision graphs from Apache's
repository on any platform and instantly? Without waiting, without problems,
without limits?

Then this day has arrived!.

Have a look at the Live Demo at www.svnflash.com and explore the Apache's
Subversion repository at real time!.

SVNFlash is an WEB Explorer for Subversion  with revision graphs,
statistics, compare directories, compare files, blame files, logs,
highlighting up to 20 different languages,... and multi-platform and quite
fast. And free.

Best regards,
Pablo

Re: Revision graphs for all!

Posted by Pablo Beltran <pa...@svnflash.com>.
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Pablo Beltran <pa...@svnflash.com> wrote:
> > Would be nice if  developers could see revision graphs from Apache's
> > repository on any platform and instantly? Without waiting, without
> problems,
> > without limits?
>
> I have no problem doing this with my git clones from git.apache.org. :-)

Unfortunately there is not a version for Git :-(

> That said, I can see cases where SVNFlash might come in handy. Too bad
> you can't link to specific views like with FishEye; with that feature
> it might be a viable alternative to ViewVC.

I'll put that integration as next milestone. I'll let you know.

Feel free to put a link on Apache pointing to SVNFlash live demo. You
probably know someone who needs it. :)

BR,

Re: Revision graphs for all!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.