Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Davide Piva <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 14:49:08 UTC

Re: Reminder: Ask if you need additional permissions in Bugzilla

Hi Rob.
I subscribed to the list to inform the team about a number of issues I've
noticed of in OO.org.
I would like this sofware be improved but, first of all, the big or small
problems in it be solved.
I have no time to spent for the routine tests (unfortunately), but I would
like to partecipate to the release 4. I guess the suite is at a good stage
of performance but it still has a number of things to change or add, for
example the tables styles management.

Please let me know, if you can, to which person/group I have to address my
observations.

Thanks.

Davide Piva

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Davide Piva <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob.
> I subscribed to the list to inform the team about a number of issues I've
> noticed of in OO.org.
> I would like this sofware be improved but, first of all, the big or small
> problems in it be solved.
> I have no time to spent for the routine tests (unfortunately), but I would
> like to partecipate to the release 4. I guess the suite is at a good stage
> of performance but it still has a number of things to change or add, for
> example the tables styles management.
>
> Please let me know, if you can, to which person/group I have to address my
> observations.

Hello Davide,

If you sign up for a Bugzilla account you can enter your issues there:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

The mailing lists, like this one, are good for discussions, but the
information is lost over time.  So best is to get specific issues
entered into Bugzilla, so we can better track them.

Regards,

-Rob