Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/03/19 14:22:18 UTC

JIRA setup

I've created an initial release in the BVAL JIRA of -
    0.1-incubating

I've also created some initial components, which I'm sure we'll add more
once we get rolling -
    build
    docs
    jpa
    jsf
    jsr303
    samples
    tck

-Donald

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,
yes indeed, I just found the thread on markmail:
http://markmail.org/message/kkc6uc76bcxddapn
What's your opinion about it?
All the best,
Simo

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
actually,

it has already been added - noticed that while starting to add this list .-)

http://markmail.org/search/?q=%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.bval-dev

-Matthias

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Donald,
>> very nice to meet you :) In a previous mail[1] I was discussing about
>> a possible google-guice integration that I've already started and I'd
>> like to share with the community, what do you think about it?
>> Have a nice day,
>> Simo
>>
>> [1] didn't find the link on markmail.org :(
>
> it's probably b/c not yet covered. I remember there is some webservice
> to add lists to markmail.
>
> -Matthias

>> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I've created an initial release in the BVAL JIRA of -
>>>    0.1-incubating
>>>
>>> I've also created some initial components, which I'm sure we'll add more
>>> once we get rolling -
>>>    build
>>>    docs
>>>    jpa
>>>    jsf
>>>    jsr303
>>>    samples
>>>    tck
>>>

>>> -Donald
>>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
that's true, we can do "cross community" work, regarding JSF.

-M

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi donald,

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald!
fine, please take me inconsideration to build the maven site :)
all the best,
Simo

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,
I'm very sorry but in your previously mail I completely misunderstood
- very sorry for that.
Thanks for the hint, that's cool, IMO is a nice feature we can of
course easily add.
Have a nice day and sorry again for my mistake!
Simo

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi simo,

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@guice support:

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi all BVAL folks! :)

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

On 3/23/10 9:24 AM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> @svn:
> yes - i know the svn-folder. i just mean a jira component.
> so we can describe a finished feature there and i just have to send the link
> to the eg mailing list.

OK, done.

> @docs:
> can we use the export feature? e.g. at the geronimo site the pdf-export
> doesn't work right now.

Yes, I'll be setting up the autoexport template and rsync job to handle
copying the static pages exported from our Confluence space over to the
www area for our site.

I haven't tried the PDF export lately.  Maybe that is something that was
broken a few months back when infra upgraded to a newer Confluence
version.  If other spaces are seeing the same problem, then it'd be
worth opening a JIRA issue in the INFRA project.

Re: JIRA setup

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@svn:

Re: JIRA setup