Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2010/06/02 01:52:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Pluto 2.0.2

Hi Pluto Team and community,

I've staged a release candidate for the new Pluto 2.0.2 maintenance release.

The issues fixed with this release 2.0.2 can be viewed from:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO/fixforversion/12314872

Please review this release candidate which is available in the following staging repository:
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/

The official source release archive is available at:
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/pluto/2.0.2/

Please also check the various maven artifacts we're deploying to the global maven repository:
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/

In addition, I've provided binary Distributions (Pluto+Tomcat) based on this release candidate:
   http://people.apache.org/~ate/releases/portals/pluto/

Please vote on releasing Apache Pluto 2.0.2
This vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

  [ ] +1 for Release
  [ ]  0  for Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

Regards,

Ate Douma

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Pluto 2.0.2

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
The vote for releasing Apache Pluto 2.0.2 passes with 6 +1 votes (4 binding), and no 0 or -1 votes.

I will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the binary distribution to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send later this week after I have updated the Pluto website and download links.

Regards,

Ate Douma

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pluto 2.0.2

Posted by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
+1

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
+1

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Woonsan

I've staged a release candidate for the new
> Pluto 2.0.2 maintenance release.

The issues fixed with this release
> 2.0.2 can be viewed from:

> href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO/fixforversion/12314872"
> target=_blank
> >https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO/fixforversion/12314872

Please
> review this release candidate which is available in the following staging
> repository:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/

The
> official source release archive is available at:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/pluto/2.0.2/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/pluto/2.0.2/

Please
> also check the various maven artifacts we're deploying to the global maven
> repository:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-033/org/apache/portals/pluto/

In
> addition, I've provided binary Distributions (Pluto+Tomcat) based on this
> release candidate:

> http://people.apache.org/~ate/releases/portals/pluto/

Please vote on
> releasing Apache Pluto 2.0.2