Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/06/29 19:24:03 UTC

Re: how do i debug a segfault?

At 12:13 PM 6/29/2005, ed elliott wrote:
>If you think it is usefull I could do a version of this (and this page <http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html>http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html ) using the free "ms debugging tools for windows" for win32 users?

YES!!!  I'm happy to commit that one - it's the entire point of our
distributing .pdb files for end users!  Thank you for the offer.

We should probably move debugging.html into docs/manual/developer/
see http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/developer/

Let's take this to docs@httpd.

Bill

Technology Forums

Posted by anshul <an...@vishwatech.com>.

Hi all,

We've our new Technology Forums started from India.
http://forums.mediasworks.com/
I invite you all to join our community.
http://forums.mediasworks.com/

Thanks & regards.

This mail is not a SPAM or solicitation badly.
This is a one-time notification news.
You won't recieve this message again.