Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hans Liebenberg <ha...@cambrient.com> on 2005/08/22 13:50:07 UTC

Mailing List - Personalisation

Hi,

Is it possible to configure the mailing list within James to do basic
personalisation in a message. E.g
To relpace a placehoilder with the guys first name. So that the message says

Hi Bob,

[the message here]

I know I can write a custom mailet/matcher to do this but was wondering if
James has any build in support for personalisation.

Thanks
Hans

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
> I know I can write a custom mailet/matcher to do this but was
> wondering if James has any build in support for personalisation.

No, James in its standard distribution does not have mail-merge features,
sorry.

Stefano