Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/05/20 17:43:04 UTC

RE: svn commit: r407988 - in /james/server/branches/v2.3/src: java/org/apache/james/core/ java/org/apache/james/mailrepository/ java/org/apache/james/remotemanager/ java/org/apache/james/services/ java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/ java/org/apache/j

Stefano,

> Log:
> Backported fix for ClassCastException and NullPointerException while
> storing mail for localusers and file users repository (JAMES-505)
> Merged commits: r407935, r407976, r407980, r407986

Just to make sure that everyone knows, when the only difference in a file is the desired change(s), the way that you should do it in SVN is to svn cp the file.

	--- Noel

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Yes, you're right!

I know that, but I always forget of this, because I'm used to work on
totally different branches that not so often share full identical files.

I'll try to remember this, the next time!

Stefano