Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/04/19 13:19:11 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 12.0.0 RC1

The vote passes with 10 +1 votes (3 binding)

Thanks as always for everyone who verified and contributed to this release!

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-12.0.0

It has also been uploaded to crates.io:
https://crates.io/crates/arrow/12.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/arrow-flight/12.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet/12.0.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet-derive/12.0.0

The release has been tracked using this ticket:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/issues/1568

Andrew