Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Dr. Exner" <ex...@fh-flensburg.de> on 2006/02/21 11:36:56 UTC

Re:how to get help if no answer from this list? - thanks for the right answer

Thanks,

you were right that I don't really understand the tomcat classloading yet.
In the meantime I had noticed allready that the error messages appeared in
the tomcat log file as soon as I copied the axis directory into the tomcat
webapps directory. (The server being up) So I followed your hints and it
works!

The question left to me is: what about the /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd file
which in the log file is reported to having been created whenever I call the
"List" link at the "happy axis" page? There is no such file in the whole
file system.

kind regards
                     D. Exner

Posted by Richard Schilling <sc...@cognitiongroup.biz>.
Look for the directory WEB-INF.  Windows search of the file system might
not pick up server-config.wsdd because the file name is longer than a
traditional DOS file name.  Windows stores long file names in an
abbreviated format.

But the file should be in the Tomcat directory, so restrict your search
there.

Richard Schilling
Cognition Group, Inc.
Seattle, WA