Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/22 11:41:58 UTC

Re: [ANN]: Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 released

The download link to AOO 4.1.1 is still missing on the download page.

Regards,

Aivaras

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 22-08-2014 11:38, Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> OK, I'm seeing changes being introduced to the website that do not
> look good. Redirecting stopped working. And while I'm on the
> Lithuanian download page <http://www.openoffice.org/lt/download/>, I
> am suggested as a first choice to download the Brazil Portuguese
> version of AOO (4.1.0, not 4.1.1).
It happens to me too with Serbian Cyrillic 4.1.0 suggested.

Regards,
Pedro.

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.
And the strangest thing: when I click to download the PT version from
the Lithuanian subsite, the link takes me to the LT version. And to make
things look even more perplexing, the stats page at the Source Forge
claims the top country for LT downloads to be Brazil!

See
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/lt/stats/timeline>.

Regards,

Aivaras

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.
Yes, looks fine here, too. Yesterday there was a big lag between
performing a change in CMS and seeing it come into effect on the
website. Maybe that thwarted my ability to determine what worked and
what didn't.

Regards,

Aivaras

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it worked.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2014 Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> since I can't access that file via CMS, please update it for Portuguese-PT.

Done with the mass-update:
http://svn.apache.org/r1619752

Regards,
   Andrea.

RE: [ANN]: Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 released

Posted by ßouЯock™ ღ <hi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
Turkish download page was fixed and updated, it works fine for latest version.
RegardsBurak

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.