Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Dominik Bruhn <do...@dbruhn.de> on 2006/04/16 18:50:36 UTC

Cleaned the PoweredByVelocity WikiPage

Hy,
I just cleaned the PoweredByVelocity Page in the Velocity-Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/PoweredByVelocity

I threw out alle links not working anymore or definitly not showing the
descirved Content anymore (Domain-Sell-Pages). I left thos pages in which
don't seem to use velocity (anymore) because I don't want to decide this.

If anybody got any Problems with these Steps he/she might revert all the
changes.

Greetings
Dominik

Re: Cleaned the PoweredByVelocity WikiPage

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Thanks!  Good idea to remove dead sites.

I'd give people the benefit of the doubt whether they use Velocity or
not.  It's hard to tell from just looking at a site.  (for example,
one of mine has all .htm extensions).

WILL

On 4/16/06, Dominik Bruhn <do...@dbruhn.de> wrote:
> Hy,
> I just cleaned the PoweredByVelocity Page in the Velocity-Wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/PoweredByVelocity
>
> I threw out alle links not working anymore or definitly not showing the
> descirved Content anymore (Domain-Sell-Pages). I left thos pages in which
> don't seem to use velocity (anymore) because I don't want to decide this.
>
> If anybody got any Problems with these Steps he/she might revert all the
> changes.
>
> Greetings
> Dominik

Forio Business Simulations