Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net> on 2002/11/04 21:56:30 UTC

Re[6]: Nested Tags situation any light would be appreciated

On Monday, November 4, 2002, 3:16:31 PM, Sri wrote:

SS> Without going into "why would you want to set them to false" I'd
SS> urge you to use your action. This way, the logic isn't coupled
SS> with the bean but with the action that presents it.

SS> I would give serious thought into whether you actually need to do
SS> any such thing at all.....however, you know your business needs
SS> better so....

    The problem is if I don't have the nested objects created in the
    reset method, I'll get null pointers when the reset method is
    called.  Also I've run into problems with the boolean's not being
    reset to false when they unchecked so I'm pretty sure this had to
    be taken care of in the reset method.

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net