Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tod Thomas <to...@verizon.net> on 2002/04/15 04:54:18 UTC

Cocoon2 Sitemap Error

I'm getting this when trying to access cocoon using tomcat-4.0.3-LE-jdk14:

Type 'xslt' is not defined for 'transform' at file:/opt/jakarta/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap:321:60

I picked up the latest cvs HEAD of Cocoon about 30 minutes ago and rebuilt, no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Cocoon2 Sitemap Error

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Tod Thomas wrote:

>I'm getting this when trying to access cocoon using tomcat-4.0.3-LE-jdk14:

IIRC, there have been problems with certain tomcat versions; try
downgrading to tomcat-4.0.1 oder upgrading to tomcat-4.0.4; personally,
I am using the complete tomcat-4.0.4-b2 package with JDK1.4.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR