Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Edwards, Jayme" <JC...@software.rockwell.com> on 2000/05/08 20:40:09 UTC

RE: Request for Patch to BuildException

Is someone going to reply to this???????

Jayme

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Jayme,

I would suggest that you have a go yourself and submit a patch. Of course,
at the moment, committers seem to be a little thin on the ground so it may
not improve the situation :-). If I have time, I'll have a look, but it may
be a little while.

Conor