Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/04/19 13:46:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Hi all,

I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.

This release includes:
- all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
- new bundles such as:
  antlr-runtime-3.2
  commons-dbcp-1.4
  javassist-3.12.GA
  perf4j-0.9.13
  rjc-0.6.3

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Thx

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Charles,

the Struts 2 bundles was not in the pom.xml. That's why there are not
included in this bundles releases.

I added Struts2 bundles in the pom and will submit a new bundles release
set end of this week including Struts2 bundles.

Regards
JB

On 04/26/2011 10:03 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
> I don't see the two new bundles that I create for Struts 2 in this
> release. Are they planned for a next release ?
>
> On 26/04/11 09:56, Freeman Fang wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>> On 2011-4-19, at 下午7:46, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit to your vote a complete ServiceMix Bundles release.
>>>
>>> This release includes:
>>> - all bundles embedding the OSGI-INF/bundle.info file which provide
>>> deeper information in Karaf using osgi:info command
>>> - new bundles such as:
>>> antlr-runtime-3.2
>>> commons-dbcp-1.4
>>> javassist-3.12.GA
>>> perf4j-0.9.13
>>> rjc-0.6.3
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-090/
>>>

>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Here's my +1 also.

Regards
JB

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceMix Bundles set

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Ioannis Canellos, Guillaume Nodet, Daniel Kulp, Gert
Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

The artifacts have been promoted to the central maven repo.

Thanks a lot for your vote.