Posted to user@drill.apache.org by ganesh <g4...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 01:03:08 UTC

How to unsubscribe from the mail group ?

Hi,

I would like to un subscribe from the group . Can someone tell the
procedure. ?

Also incase I want Daily mail, instead of Individual mail from group .. is
there any such option ?

--
*Name: Ganesh Semalty*
*Location: Gurgaon,Haryana(India)*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail - SAVE TREE.*

Re: How to unsubscribe from the mail group ?

Posted by Sudheesh Katkam <sk...@maprtech.com>.
You can get digests; see https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-user/ <https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-user/>

Posted by Kim Chew <kc...@gmail.com>.