Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/24 22:39:37 UTC

User login set up, (required permissions missing)

Hello,
I got stuck when trying to create a user group- searched the lists but
didn't find anything that worked.

I created a user group, PRODUCTION.
I set this groups role as ADMIN
In this group, there is a user called Jay, with the security group PROD_1
I have created a security group called PROD_1 with the security group
permissions:
MANUFACTURING_ADMIN ALL operations in the Manufacturing Manager.

I have checked the ofbiz-component.xml for permissions and it shows

  <webapp name="manufacturing"
        title="Manufacturing"
        server="default-server"
        location="webapp/manufacturing"
        base-permission="OFBTOOLS,MANUFACTURING"
        mount-point="/manufacturing"/>

When I try to login as Jay I still get the 'required permissions missing'
message
What am I missing?

many thanks
--
Todd

Re: User login set up, (required permissions missing)

Posted by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com>.
That did it- thanks Scott.

--
Todd Burdeinei
Web Developer

Re: User login set up, (required permissions missing)

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd