Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2015/11/12 21:14:48 UTC

[build system] short jenkins downtime tomorrow morning, 11-13-2015 @ 7am PST

i will admit that it does seem like a bad idea to poke jenkins on
friday the 13th, but there's a release that fixes a lot of security
issues:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/SECURITY/Jenkins+Security+Advisory+2015-11-11

i'll set jenkins to stop kicking off any new builds around 5am PST,
and will upgrade and restart jenkins around 7am PST.  barring anything
horrible happening, we should be back up and building by 730am.

...and this time, i promise not to touch any of the plugins.  :)

shane

Re: [build system] short jenkins downtime tomorrow morning, 11-13-2015 @ 7am PST

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
phew.  this is finally done...  jenkins is up and building.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
this is happening now.