Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io> on 2017/09/04 20:34:59 UTC

MADlib Community Call - 7 Sep @ 1130 PST; 1830 GMT

The MADlib team invites you to our  7 Sep community call to discuss the new
features and improvements 1.12 release (webinar:
https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/212187981):

* New modules (All Pairs Shortest Path, Weakly Connected Components,
  Breadth First Search, Mulitple Graph Measures, Stratified Sampling,
  Train-test split, Multilayer Perceptron)
* Decision tree and random forest improvements (Allow expressions in
  feature list, Allow array input for features, Filter NULL dependent
  values in OOB, Add option to treat NULL as category)
* Summary improvements (Allow user to determine the number of columns
  per run, Improve efficiency of computation time by ~35%)
* Sketch improvements (Promote cardinality estimators to top level
  module from early stage)
* Add basic code coverage support
* Updates for Apache Top Level Project
* Multiple bug fixes

See you then!

Bob Glithero | Data Product Marketing
Pivotal, Inc.
rglithero@pivotal.io | m: 415.341.5592

Re: MADlib Community Call - 7 Sep @ 1130 PST; 1830 GMT

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Aaron,

Time is 1130 PST / 1830 GMT.   Sorry if that got chopped off the subject
line.

/bg

Bob Glithero | Product Marketing

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Aaron,

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Aaron,

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Aaron,

Posted by "FENG, Xixuan (Aaron)" <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
For those who missed the community call on Sep 7, a replay for version 1.12
is now available at:  https://youtu.be/l-orm3o0nxo

Bob

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by "FENG, Xixuan (Aaron)" <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.

Fwd: MADlib Community Call - 7 Sep @ 1130 PST; 1830 GMT

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Reminder that today's community call is at 1130 PST/630 GMT

Link for the webinar:  https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/212187981

See you then!

Posted by "FENG, Xixuan (Aaron)" <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,