Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Emily Ye <em...@google.com> on 2021/12/15 19:39:55 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Preparing for 2.36.0 Release

Hi everyone!

The Beam 2.36.0 release is scheduled to be cut on 2021-12-29 (Wednesday)
and released by 2022-02-02 according to the release calendar [1].

If there are no objections then I would like to nominate myself to do this
release.

1. Please review JIRA tickets assigned to you and, if any must block this
release, set the "Fix Version" to 2.26.0 ASAP. See guidance on release
blockers in [2]

2. If you have issues assigned to you from the 2.36.0 blocker list [3],
please update the status or mark as resolved.

Emily

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

[2] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-blocking/

[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=project%3DBEAM%20and%20fixVersion%3D2.36.0%20%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20order%20by%20updated%20DESC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for 2.36.0 Release

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Awesome! Thank you Emily!

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Great news. Thanks!