Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/03 22:39:38 UTC

Struts-Faces: validator

hi All,
does anybody know if validator work with struts-faces?
I have read a lot of tutorials on the Internet, but no success at all....

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
after a lot of pain, I was able to get my form validated using validation.xml.
Now I have a question, does the type have to be DynaValidatorForm?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Peter Bliznak <bl...@rogers.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
I am already doing this.

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Simons Kevin <fb...@skynet.be>.
Rodrigo,

AFAIK that was possible.

Regards,

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
It seens to me onsubmit of s:form is never executed.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

Re: Struts-Faces: validator

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.