Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <Ch...@gmx.net> on 2017/05/29 06:57:10 UTC

Subscribe to NetCat for NB9

Hi,

would like to subscribe to NetCat for NB9

Regards

Chris

Re: Subscribe to NetCat for NB9

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Christian,

subscription to this list is one part and the other part is to sign up here:

http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/netcat_signup.php

I will be sending official invitation to the NetCAT 9.0 program probably
later today.

Thanks
-Jirka

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.