Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by maheshwar singh <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/29 10:45:16 UTC

silent install

hi,

 I want to do a silent install, the silent install needs to pre-configure the Project, port, user name and password for me.
Is it possible to do so?

How do i do it.

thanks
Maheshwar

Re: silent install

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:45 AM, maheshwar singh <ma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  hi,
>
>   I want to do a silent install, the silent install needs to pre-configure
> the Project, port, user name and password for me.
>  Is it possible to do so?
>
>  How do i do it.

Subversion doesn't configure any of these at install time. They're
stored when you check out your working copy for the first time, in the
.svn metadata (and your ~/.subversion directory, in the case of the
user credentials).