Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/10/11 21:43:37 UTC

Release of Skins 1.0.2

Hi devs,

I'd like to release a new Skins version.

The new 'features' are:
- new parent 18
- added API skin (brown)
- various CSS tweaks
- smaller font in left menu

You can see the styles at [4].

The tagged version can be found at [1], the staging repository can be
found at [2].

By consensus [3] we agreed to use the simplified release process for
side projects, I'll continue to release the staging repository after
the grace period of 4 hours.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/skins/tags/1.0.2/
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-018/
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@directory.apache.org/msg29764.html
[4] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Directory/job/dir-skins-jdk15-deploy-site/site/

Re: Release of Skins 1.0.2

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I'd like to release a new Skins version.
>
> The new 'features' are:
> - new parent 18
> - added API skin (brown)
> - various CSS tweaks
> - smaller font in left menu
>
> You can see the styles at [4].
>
> The tagged version can be found at [1], the staging repository can be
> found at [2].
>
> By consensus [3] we agreed to use the simplified release process for
> side projects, I'll continue to release the staging repository after
> the grace period of 4 hours.

Done.

Re: Release of Skins 1.0.2

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
  On 10/11/10 10:05 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

> On 10/11/10 21:43, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> I'd like to release a new Skins version.
>>
>> The new 'features' are:
>> - new parent 18
>> - added API skin (brown)
>> - various CSS tweaks
>> - smaller font in left menu
>>
>> You can see the styles at [4].
>>
>> The tagged version can be found at [1], the staging repository can be
>> found at [2].
>>
>> By consensus [3] we agreed to use the simplified release process for
>> side projects, I'll continue to release the staging repository after
>> the grace period of 4 hours.
> +1
> I like the color gradient of the API skin header :-)

+1 too

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com