Posted to general@attic.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2019/09/26 22:19:44 UTC

Attic Presentations

Hi general@attic,
I'm interested to discover whether any Attic presentations or video content
exists which I can see. I am looking to create an Attic in work and would
really like a go-to information resource which would help me out.
Thank you in advance.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Attic Presentations

Posted by Hen <ba...@apache.org>.
Not that I know.

I think there are general Apache presentations that have slides on the
Attic, but I don't recall seeing anything itself that is specific to the
Attic.

Hen