Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2007/09/28 16:50:50 UTC

Errors in ofbiz demo site

Hi,
I donot know what is the reason, but orderlist, tasklist and orderstats
screens crashes on ofbiz demo site. Any ideas ? On my local copy lates ofbiz
trunk is working fine.
Here is part of the error from orderlist screen:

Target exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception
while executing the following:SELECT DISTINCT ORDER_ID, ORDER_TYPE_ID,
ORDER_NAME, EXTERNAL_ID, SALES_CHANNEL_ENUM_ID, ORDER_DATE, ENTRY_DATE,
VISIT_ID, STATUS_ID, CREATED_BY, FIRST_ATTEMPT_ORDER_ID, CURRENCY_UOM,
SYNC_STATUS_ID, BILLING_ACCOUNT_ID, ORIGIN_FACILITY_ID, WEB_SITE_ID,
PRODUCT_STORE_ID, TERMINAL_ID, TRANSACTION_ID, AUTO_ORDER_SHOPPING_LIST_ID,
NEEDS_INVENTORY_ISSUANCE, IS_RUSH_ORDER, INTERNAL_CODE, REMAINING_SUB_TOTAL,
GRAND_TOTAL, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP,
CREATED_TX_STAMP FROM OFBIZ.ORDER_HEADER WHERE ((STATUS_ID = ? OR STATUS_ID
= ? OR STATUS_ID = ?) AND (ORDER_TYPE_ID = ?)) ORDER BY ORDER_DATE DESC (A
lock could not be obtained within the time requested)
(Sourced file:
component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
Method Invocation state.getOrders) (Error running BSH script at
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh],
line [51]: Sourced file:
component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
Method Invocation state.getOrders : at Line: 51 : in file:
component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
state .getOrders ( facilityId , delegator )

Re: Errors in ofbiz demo site

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It also got restarted during the day yesterday FYI.  Something was
hung up.

Cheers,
Tim
--