Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Игорь Бахтояров <ig...@pegaspay.com.ua> on 2009/05/18 06:53:27 UTC

ThreadPool deadlock

Здравствуйте, Xmlrpc-dev.

In last release i'am found deadlock issue:

java.lang.Throwable: Deadlock Detected:
---------------------------- ThreadName    = XML-RPC-7LockName      = org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool$Poolable@1428edfLockOwnerName = XML-RPC Weblistener
---------------------------- ThreadName    = XML-RPC WeblistenerLockName      = org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool$Poolable$1@b1efd7LockOwnerName = XML-RPC-7
  at org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool$Poolable.start(ThreadPool.java:107)
  at org.apache.xmlrpc.util.ThreadPool.startTask(ThreadPool.java:168)
  at org.apache.xmlrpc.webserver.WebServer.run(WebServer.java:338)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Re: ThreadPool deadlock

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Lars Schnoor <La...@ifad.dk> wrote:

> I am using the newest snapshot and it reduced the frequency of crashes
> considerably, but I still have problems with it from time to time. I did
> however not get a chance to check if it is the same deadlock problem as
> before.

See

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLRPC-168

both for a description of the issue, which is fixed in the snapshot and what we
need if you actually encounter more deadlocks.

Jochen

--
Don't trust a government that doesn't trust you.

Re: ThreadPool deadlock

Posted by Lars Schnoor <La...@ifad.dk>.
Hi
I am using the newest snapshot and it reduced the frequency of crashes
considerably, but I still have problems with it from time to time. I did
however not get a chance to check if it is the same deadlock problem as
before.

Lars

Re: ThreadPool deadlock

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.