Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ke...@yahoo.fr on 2007/01/31 23:48:25 UTC

RE : Basic Example wont build

hello millea

please try to download the lastest 3.1 from
svn repository.
http://servicemix.org/site/source.html

Cordiallement,
Grégoire A.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/samples/3.0-incubating/samples-3.0-

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: RE : Re: RE : Basic Example wont build

Posted by millea1 <am...@simplestar.com>.
yes, it was the client...incorrectly had the proxy server set

thanks for your help!

Posted by ke...@yahoo.fr.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: RE : Basic Example wont build

Posted by millea1 <am...@simplestar.com>.
Thanks Grégoire,

This is what I received when trying to download from the url:
C:\servicemix3.1>svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk'