Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Venkat <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/11 08:22:23 UTC

Preserving single quotes

Hi all

Forgive me if it's a repeated post since I could not get adequate info. from
the archives.  I'm facing a problem which most of you might have encountered
and solved.  Please provide a solution to this:  I'm able to insert all
specials characters into my MSSQL tables using PreparedStatement interface
but when I read the same data using a CachedRowSet class or normal ResultSet
class, everything works fine except single quotes which are displayed as '?'

Please suggest me a work around to this

Thank you all

venkat